Here is what is on my GoogleReader:
- In Sock Monkey Slippers With a name like that… Mom and Food blog
- Cheeky Kitchen By far some of the best recipes I’ve made. Easy to make and super fast, just right for life with a toddler.
- Our Best Bites Recipes.
- Bakerella: Baking and party ideas.
- Serious Eats Because you can’t have too many recipes!
- Smitten Kitchen By far my most favorite food blog. Her recipies are easy to follow, and she lives in a Manhattan apartment, so she doesn’t call for every gadget known to man.
- Pioneer Woman
- The Ugly Green Chair recipes, travel and over all PERTY!
- Tea and Cookies I want to have so much energy to have all the fresh fruits and veggies. Trying to be inspired by it!
Crafty and how-to:
- Crafter Hours Inspirations for crafty projects and maybe make a skirt or two.
- notmartha Good crafts and links to fun things all over the web.
- Manhattan Craft Room
- Crafty Pod
- Crappy Pictures My life in drawings. ‘Nauf said!
- Motherhood NYC Mommy blog. She’s just so funny!
- Parent Hacks Tips from parents for… parenting and other things.
- Inchmark Journal craft idea, mom ideas, living ideas
- Playgroups Are No Place for Children She is really funny, and very honest look at motherhood.
- Woulda Coulda Shoulda
- Design Mom I wish I could live in France for a year.
- Design Sponge More crafty projects. Have yet to make any of them. But a girl can dream… of free time…
- MFAMB She has awesome recaps of design shows!
Just for Fun:
- Ephemeral New York Archival pictures of New York and history. What more can I ask for?
- Gawker Where I get my news from.
- BridePop No, I’m not getting married, but I like looking at other people’s weddings.
- Cute Overload Feelgood blog. Who doesn’t like pictures of puppies!
- Bowery Boogie. Local news from the LES
- Fuc*ed in Park Slope. Funny spin on neighborhood news and happenings.
- Gothamist Gossip from New York City.
- The Lo-Down. More local news from the LES, restaurant openings and closings
- Queens Crap Because I live in Queens, duh! And I love to be indignant about politicians’ crazy plans.
- Bowery Boys They have an AWESOME podcast on the history of New York. If you don’t download their podcast, you must start right now! Everyone I recommended this to has absolutely loved it! Their blog corresponds to their podcasts with archive photos, links to YouTube videos. Absolutely amazing!
It’s hard keeping up with all, but as I wait for O to fall asleep, I catch up on my blogs! Thanks to all for writing and entertaining me!