Seriously?? Watching games during football season is not enough? Now we have to watch the NFL draft? Really?
Things I have learned today about the NFL draft:
- The worst team the previous season has the first pick in draft.
- The team to pick can pick any player they want.
- Each team has 10 minutes to make their decision.
- Each team can trade their pick within the 1o minutes to another team.
- There is a lot of talking… very little happening
- DH team was one of the first teams to pick… so what does that mean…? More tears this season?
- Shot me now?
- NO MORE PLEASE
Thank God! Survivor started!
Follow Up: That was an amazing Survivor episode! Then we switched back to the Draft (yey, can you see how happy I am on the inside??) DH says, Isn’t this super interesting? Me: Considering I don’t remember who got drafter where, their name, what positions they play, how each of these will affect the team, which team was picked, and how the season will turn out, No, it is not interesting.