10 reasons I hate my birthday
- It’s so close to Christmas
- Even I forgot it was my birthday
- People combine Birthday and Christmas presents
- It’s always cold
- We are always busy getting ready to go somewhere… my parents, DH’s parents… something
- Everyone is too busy to go out to dinner
- I’ve been wrapping so many presents that I can’t be bothered with anything.
- This year was the worse, when I actually bought and wrapped my OWN present!!
- It doesn’t feel as special
- And another year older….
10 reasons I love my Birthday
- It usually snows. That is the universe’s present to me
- The City is always decorated and so pretty
- We usually put up the Christmas tree on my birthday
- The feeling of celebration is in the air
- Because everyone knows how sucky it is to have birthday so close to Christmas, all my friends and family make an effort to call and make it special (I know, I have manipulated the situation)
- O gave a birthday kiss, and not just the cheek for me to kiss, but she kissed me. Yes, it was sloberry and wet, but cute
- Getting Happy Birthday phone calls
- Feeling loved and all warm and fuzzy
- I am forgiven most indiscretions.
- AND THE BEST REASON… MIMOSAS for breakfast in the office… IT WAS A GREAT DAY!!!!