I am sure all my pregnant friends and future pregnant friends are super excited to be getting presents from me (that’s sarcasm because they are probably hoping I forget to buy presents.)
The last pregnant friend got the following (super exciting)
- baby and pregnancy books
- Hemorrhoid cream. I know SEXY!!!! But she wobbling down the street, this will be sweet, sweet relief.
- Tide stick. I swear, as your belly increases, the hand eye coordination become almost none existent. Pretty much any food you try to put in your mouth will inevitably end up on your belly.
- This cream that helps with swelled feet.
- Burt’s Bee Mama Cream for the belly to help with stretch marks
- Gas X. Pretty self explanatory.
Before baby, I would buy cutie gifts for pregnant friends. Little botties, Newborn onsies, blankets, really cutie outfits. One on my friends who had a baby a few months before me gave a really great present. At the time, I was thinking, thanks but no thanks. (Baby powder, Vaseline, breast milk storage bags… )I mean, what the hell what I need this stuff for?? Let me tell you, it was possible the most useful present. Now I follow her lead. I buy diapers, wipes, diaper cream, basically all the stuff you won’t go gugu gaga over it. But trust me, when the baby is screaming, you will be pulling out the Little Nose Saline drips that I bought you, and make things all better…. well at least for a few minutes.